|Your cart is currently empty|
Here's a super high quality audio cable with gold plated connectors. One end has a TT (”Bantam”) plug, and the other end has an XLR male plug.
Our cables are hand made in America with Canare Star Quad Mic cable, with Canare and Neutrik connectors. Canare Star Quad Mic cable is highly immune to hum and interference, and has no handling noise. It's flexible, satin smooth to the touch and extra strong. They are rugged and are built to deliver many years of top quality performance. They are excellent interconnects for outboard gear, amps, and recorders.
* Hand assembled at our Shop in Burbank, USA
* Canare Star Quad Microphone cable model L-4E5C
* No of conductors: 4 (Quad)
* Conductor: 21 AWG
* Braided Copper Shield
* Flexible in Extreme Cold Weather
* Cross Linked PE Insulation
* Reduced Handling Noise
* Rejects EMI and RFI