|Your cart is currently empty|
THESE PAGES UNDER CONSTRUCTION - PLEASE STAND BY...
This category is not a family but more of a catch-all group for all sorts of miscellaneous linear and logic IC's with the MC prefix. Many of these were made by Motorola, but other manufacturers also made these types. The category includes logic gates, opamps, comparators, peripheral devices, specialty regulators, etc. The only things they really have in common are the MC prefix and the DIP package.
Most of these are 8, 14, and 16 pin packages, but there are some larger types.
• Most of these listings have no individual photos, but do indicate package type. In almost all cases our generic part number will be enough to match the part you need, but to confirm a correct match, click on the listing and check the package type in Overview section.
• About 90% of these items are from major manufacturers like Texas Instruments, Motorola, Dallas, Fairchild, Hitachi, National, NEC, etc., but some are unbranded or from minor manufacturers. All parts are unused and fully guaranteed. Some older parts show age from long-term storage, but this will not affect proper operation. None of our parts are counterfeit or B stock.
• You can always use the search box to find a specific part, but it's best to use the basic, generic part number, with no prefix or suffix.
• Some special OEM parts are listed under the manufacturer category, not with the other semiconductors.
• You can always use the search box to find a specific part, but use the basic, generic part number, with no prefix or suffix.
• If you can’t find what you need, please ask. Contact us.