|Your cart is currently empty|
THESE PAGES UNDER CONSTRUCTION - PLEASE STAND BY...
This category is not a family but a catch-all group for all of miscellaneous linear and hybrid linear-digital IC's including opamps, analog to digital and digital to analog converters, analog switches, voltage regulators, comparators, VCO's, PLL's, function generators, and many other types. Most are DIP packages, but some are SIP, ZIP, SMD, etc.
Many of these devices were made by various manufacturers, with different prefixes and suffixes. If you're searching for a part, it's usually best to the "middle" characters for your search criteria, without no prefix or suffix. For example, if you're seeking a replacement for a LM741CN, just enter 741.
In some cases, these parts are available in two or more package styles. Few of these listings include photos, but almost all include a package description and that is the best way to assure a match with the package style that you need. If you're not sure, feel free to contact us.
• Most of these listings have no individual photos, but do indicate package type. In almost all cases our generic part number will be enough to match the part you need, but to confirm a correct match, click on the listing and check the package type in Overview section.
• About 90% of these items are from major manufacturers like Texas Instruments, Motorola, Dallas, Fairchild, Hitachi, National, NEC, etc., but some are unbranded or from minor manufacturers. All parts are unused and fully guaranteed. Some older parts show age from long-term storage, but this will not affect proper operation. None of our parts are counterfeit or B stock.
• You can always use the search box to find a specific part, but it's best to use the basic, generic part number, with no prefix or suffix.
• Some special OEM parts are listed under the manufacturer category, not with the other semiconductors.
• You can always use the search box to find a specific part, but use the basic, generic part number, with no prefix or suffix.
• If you can’t find what you need, please ask. Contact us.